What are the 2020 Kia Telluride Safety Technologies?
The 2020 Kia Telluride has already won many awards for its safety, design, and affordability. So, what makes this model safe, family-friendly, and – most importantly – fun to drive? Let’s check out the safety of this model as well as other technologies you’ll see in the Telluride. Check it out!
Standard & optional safety features in the Kia Telluride
There are a variety of standard and optional safety features you’ll find in the 2020 Kia Telluride. While the Telluride does have 4 trims for you to choose from, these trims have most of the safety features in common. You’ll find these features standard in the Telluride:
- Forward Collision Avoidance
- Blind Spot Detection
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Safe Exit Assist
- Forward Collision Warning
- Parking Distance Warning – Rear
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Following Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Hill Start Assist Control
All the features you see in the list above are standard on all trims of the Telluride. The only safety feature you’ll see standard on only one trim is the Parking Distance Warning – Front, which is standard only on the SX.
Safety-oriented convenience technologies
When it comes to safety-oriented convenience technologies, you’ll find
- Automatic Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers – available on the SX
- Daytime Running Lights (LED) – standard on all trims
- Front Fog Lights (LED) – standard on the SX
- High Beam Assist – SX
- LED Projector Beam Headlights – standard on the SX
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirrors – Standard on EX & SX
- Blind Spot View Monitor – Standard on the SX
So, while you’ll find a wide array of driver-assist technologies on all trims, the convenient safety-oriented technologies are geared more towards the SX.
Test drive a new Kia Telluride in Mankato, MN, today
Come on over to Kia of Mankato to test drive the 2020 Kia Telluride today. This affordable and entertaining sports utility vehicle is waiting for you at our dealership, so don’t miss out on your chance to own it today. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask, we would love to tell you more.