The 2020 Kia Telluride has been winning almost every award in this model year. You can’t blame this great family SUV for being a winner – because it truly is!
So far, the Kia Telluride has won the following accolades…
- World Car of The Year
- Motor Trend SUV of the Year
- Car and Driver 10Best
- North American Utility of The Year
- Midwest Automotive Media Association Family Car of The Year
- AutoTrader Best Car Interior Under $50,000
- MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Awards – Best Large Utility
- ALG Design Innovation Award for Overall Design and Execution
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Top Safety Pick
- Edumunds.com Top Rated Award – SUV
- Hispanic Motor Press Foundation SUV of The Year
- Texas Auto Writers Association SUV of Texas
- Texas Auto Writers Association CUV of Texas
- Texas Auto Writers Association Mid-Size CUV at Texas Auto Roundup
- Kelley Blue Book Best New Model
- Kelley Blue Book Best 3-Row Midsize SUV
- U.S. News and World Report Best SUV Brand
- Texas Motor Press Association First Place SUV at the Texas Off-Road Invitational
- Victory & Reseda Vehicle of The Year Award – #VOTY19
And, there are probably more awards to come. It is an impressive list of accolades already. They all point to one thing: The Kia Telluride has left a huge impression on journalists and analysts across the country. And, for many reasons – great design, a great interior, superb performance and capability, and excellent value for the money.
While they’re building a bigger trophy case at Kia’s headquarters in California, you get to reap the greatest award of them all – taking home the award-winning Telluride from Kia of Mankato. Make sure you check out our inventory of the Telluride and take one for a test drive. One drive and you will see why this great SUV is bringing home all of the trophies this year.