Thanksgiving is only a few days away, and despite Covid, we’re still excited for food and family – it will just look a bit different this year. So, here are some ways to celebrate Thanksgiving while remaining socially-distanced.
How to go to Thanksgiving during Covid in 2020
While you may or may not be attending Thanksgiving in person, here are a few ideas for you to consider when celebrating this year during Covid here in 2020:
- Attend Thanksgiving online instead of in-person!
- If you are attending in-person, consider doing so in a smaller setting, with less people
- Lace up your boots and take a family hiking trip instead
- Instead of eating at the celebration, set up bags and boxes for guests to take home instead
- Bake offs and cookie decorating competitions
- Have a holiday home decorating competition with a fun prize
- Movie marathons are always a plus
Service & maintenance specials in Mankato, MN
Are you gearing up for any fun Thanksgiving trips? It is time to ensure your vehicle is ready to travel wherever you need to go! Contact our service department to get your vehicle an appointment scheduled today. Not only can you find an expert team who is more than ready to get your car back in shape, but who will work quickly and efficiently to get your car road-trip ready. If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to check out the service specials we have available at Kia of Mankato. From oil changes and tire rotations to brake service and battery inspections, there are a variety of specials ready for you in Mankato, MN. So, give us a call! We look forward to hearing from you.