Uber Driver Program Mankato
Kia Uber Driver Incentive Program Refund Qualifications
If you're an Uber driver and you're looking for a new car, then Kia has a deal for you! Save hundreds if not a couple thousand on the Kia line of vehicles with the Kia Uber Driver Incentive Program, available in the Mankato area and nationwide. Read on to get the full details of models involved, other qualifications and how much you can save with the refund.
Kia Uber Driver Partner Incentive Qualifications and Details
Here's how to qualify for the Kia Uber Driver Partner Incentive:
- Current Uber driver at the time of purcahse
- Able to verify you are an Uber driver
- Primary buyer of the new Kia
- Fill out Uber Driver Partner Specialty Incentive form
|2017 Model Year||Incentive|
|Optima/Optima Hybrid/Optima PHEV||$750|
|2018 Model Year||Incentive|
D. Additional Terms and Conditions
- Uber Portal/Unfulfilled Conditions. KMA will review all submissions through the Uber Dealer Partner Portal maintained by Uber. If any information in Dealer's claims/documentation does not match the information in the Uber Portal, or in the event that any of the conditions described Section A-C above or elsewhere in these Rules are nottimely satisfied, Dealer will not be entitled to be reimbursed for this incentive and KMA will charge back any credit provided to Dealer and assess Dealer an administrative fee in accordance with the KMA Sales Policy issued on or about March 3, 2015 (the "Sales Policy").
- Payments. Any payments to Dealer under this Program will be credited to Dealer's Kia dealer account. KMA shall have the right to set off any amounts due to Dealer under this Program against any amounts Dealer owes to KMA, whether such amounts are due to KMA or will become due in the future.
- Itemization. Dealer must separately list this incentive on the Specialty Incentive Claim Form and on the executed bill of sale, executed buyer's order or executed finance/lease agreement. If the customer elects to assign this incentive to Dealer for application to the vehicle purchase price, such assignment must be clearly identified in the transaction in documentation signed by the customer. In the event that a customer qualifies for and receives multiple incentives, each incentive must be itemized separately.
- Compliance with Sales Policy. In order to qualify for this Incentive, the sale must be an "Eligible Sale" as defined in Section 1.3 of the Sales Policy and Dealer must otherwise have complied with all other requirements of the Sales Policy with respect to such sale.
- Dealer RDRs/Claims. All RDRs and other information submitted by Dealer to KMA must be complete and accurate and must be supported by any documentation required under the Sales Policy. The submission by Dealer of inaccurate, false, or fraudulent information may, in addition to resulting in a chargeback(s) under Section D(6) below, at KMA's option, result in Dealer's disqualification from KMA's incentive programs and/or any future incentive programs and/or result in KMA taking other appropriate action in accordance with the Dealer Agreement and the Sales Policy. By completing and/or submitting a Specialty Incentive Claim Form, Dealer represents and warrants to KMA that the customer is eligible, and qualifies for, such incentive. Dealer is solely responsible for verifying that a customer satisfies all of the requirements to be eligible for this incentive.
- Audits/Chargebacks. KMA reserves the right to charge back Dealer for any and all incentive payments made, credited or otherwise provided by KMA under this Program ("Payments") in the event KMA determines (through an audit or otherwise) that (i) Dealer has failed to comply with these Rules or the Sales Policy, (ii) all or part of the Payments were based on incorrect or incomplete information and/or were based on claims or transactions that did not entitle Dealer to all or part of such Payments, and/or (iii) Dealer or any person employed by or affiliated with Dealer submits any false or fraudulent information to KMA relating to the sales transaction with which the Payments were associated. In addition, in the event KMA determines that an RDR submitted by Dealer did not comply with any requirement in these Rules, in the Sales Policy or any other KMA incentive program rules, all incentives associated with the RDR are subject to chargeback. For further details on audits, chargebacks, administrative fees, audit fees, and certain other potential remedies, see Sections 1.8 and Sections 3.2 to 3.6 of the Sales Policy.
- Miscellaneous. In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of these Rules, the decision of KMA shall be final and non-appealable. KMA reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke this program, and/or revise these rules, at any time, with or without notice to Dealer. There will be no exceptions made to any of the rules. No changes to these rules will be effective unless made in writing by KMA's National Sales Department. This incentive is void where prohibited by law. This is not a cash rebate incentive. For additional rules and regulations governing all Kia incentive programs, please refer to the Sales Policy. Please contact your District Sales Manager should you have any questions.
Questions? Contact us to learn more, or call (833) 212-9673!Contact Us