Compare The Kia K5 To The Competition
If there is one mid-sized sedan that is perfect for South Central Minnesota, it is the Kia K5. The K5 is right at home here in Mankato, with its sharp-looking, bold exterior, and sporty interior. In addition to seating five comfortably, makes every mile count by returning great fuel economy.
We understand that you are probably also considering other mid-size sedans. That is why we at Kia of Mankato would like you to take a look at how our K5 stacks up to its competitors – the Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Nissan Altima, and Toyota Camry.
Why would you consider a new Kia K5 over the Honda Accord?
- The K5 offers features not available on its competitors, such as standard Kia Drive Wise Driver Assist Technology, available heated and ventilated seats, UVO eServices that control your vehicle from your mobile device, and many more!
- The K5 LXS and GT-Line are available in all-wheel drive – a must for living in South Central Minnesota.
- Kia’s industry-leading new vehicle warranty is covered for 5 years or 60,000 miles, along with our Powertrain Warranty that goes up to 20 years or 200,000 miles.
- The key to the K5 is its value. It has the best value for the money of any vehicle in its class!
Why would you consider a new Kia K5 over the Hyundai Sonata?
- Did you know you can get the K5 LXS and GT-Line with all-wheel drive? The Hyundai does not offer it on their Sonata.
- Would you rather have a turbocharged engine? The K5 has an all-turbo engine lineup designed for performance and efficiency.
- Other than price and fuel economy, the K5 also satisfies you with more comfort overall.
Why would you consider a new Kia K5 over the Nissan Altima?
- The K5 offers the UVO eServices that control your vehicle from your mobile device and many more! Is there an app for your Nissan?
- If you are looking for a powerful and efficient turbocharged power, you have to pay more for the Altima. It comes standard on the K5.
- Kia’s warranty gives you 5 years or 60,000 miles right off the bat. We also add a 20-year, 200,000-mile powertrain warranty on top of that.
Why would you consider a new Kia K5 over the Toyota Camry?
- If you look at both of these sedans, which one will stand out more? The K5 is the right answer.
- Trunk space is important to families. The K5 offers not only more trunk volume, but more places to put your most precious items inside securely.
- If you shop only on price, then you will find that the K5 offers more value for the money – along with a sportier demeanor.
Which mid-size sedan should you choose? The Kia K5, bar none!
Contact us to see the new Kia K5 at Kia of Mankato today. Find out why it is one of the best values in its class!