The Kia Seltos
is perfect for your active lifestyle! With stand-out style and great capability, you and your friends can enjoy those valued trips to the Twin Cities or across the Upper Midwest. The Seltos is equally at home here in Mankato, with its rugged-looking exterior and sporty interior.
We know you are also considering other small SUVs. That is why we at Kia of Mankato would like you to take a look at how our award-winning Seltos stacks up to its competitors – the Chevrolet TrailBlazer, Jeep Compass, Nissan Rogue Sport, and Subaru Crosstrek.
Why would you consider a new Kia Seltos over the Chevrolet TrailBlazer?
- The Seltos offers features not available on its competitors, such as UVO eService, which can control your vehicle from your mobile device, a wireless device charging pad, and many more!
- All-wheel drive is standard on our lowest price Seltos.
- Kia’s industry-leading new vehicle warranty is covered for 5 years or 60,000 miles, along with our Powertrain Warranty that goes up to 20 years or 200,000 miles.
- The key to the Seltos is its value. It has the best value for the money of any vehicle in its class!
Why would you consider a new Kia Seltos over the Jeep Compass?
- Jeep can talk about its legendary capability. However, our lowest priced Seltos has all-wheel drive standard. Their Compass has it as an option.
- The Seltos has a dual-level cargo floor. Perfect for taller packages and for more space overall.
- Kia’s warranty is an industry leader. You get coverage for 5 years or 60,000 miles. We also add a Powertrain Warranty for 20 years or 200,000 miles.
- The Kia Seltos offers more value for the money – period.
Why would you consider a new Kia Seltos over the Nissan Rogue Sport?
- The Seltos offers such amenities not offered on the Nissan, including wireless phone charging and a wide 10.25” infotainment screen.
- In order to get all-wheel drive on the Nissan, you have to pay extra for it. Not on the lowest priced Seltos – it comes standard.
- Want more power? Kia has a turbocharged engine on its SX Turbo. The Nissan only has one engine choice.
- Value is important to you. That is why the Kia Seltos offers a lot for less money than the Nissan.
Why would you consider a new Kia Seltos over the Subaru Crosstrek?
The Subaru began life as a hatchback. The Seltos is an honest SUV with all the capacity you need to carry everything with you.
Need more cargo space? Lower the floor on the Seltos for taller items.
The Seltos is available with a wireless device charging pad, something the Subaru does not offer.
Value is what you’re looking for in a small SUV. The Kia Seltos offers a lot of value for the money.
Which small SUV should you choose? The Kia Seltos, bar none!
to see the new Kia Seltos
at Kia of Mankato today. Find out why it is one of the best values in its class!